Sunday, April 27, 2008

And a good day to you!!!






Well, it's a beautiful Sunday today. We spent the better part of the morning playing baseball, then shot some hoops on the new basketball hoop. It's about four feet tall, but keeps Mason occupied for hours. The t-ball thing is amazing. Mason picked a foam baseball up, set it on the "T" and started swinging. I guess he's a natural. The only thing is, I've apparently been holding a baseball bat backwards my entire life. If you ask Mason, he'll tell you that it's supposed to be held by the fat end, and you hit with the skinny end. I don't know, he'll figure it out eventually. Gracie is learning the ropes. She went into heat about a week ago, so I have to keep an eye on her, otherwise, she'll roam around looking for a male. If anyone has dog diapers, send them on down. She's got another week and a half before she's done, then it's off to the vet to get fixed.
Well I guess that's all for now, gearing up for the weekend and Tyler's bachelor party. Here's hoping the weather holds out.
Oh, and to Uncle Donald. I am trying to figure out how to make it easier for you to post comments, I sent an email to Angie, but haven't heard back. I'll try Josh too, maybe some one can help me out. When I do get it worked out, I hope you can chime in with stuff you'd like to see pics of, or hear about. I'm gonna put some pictures of Tyler's latest work up soon, but if anybody wants anything else, let me know.
So long for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It looks like it worked!
Now we can comment.
Great pictures. Keep 'em coming. Looks like Gracie is right at home with her new guys and Mason has someone else to love at home!

Uncle Donald