Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Here's an update




Well since I don't have Mason this week, I thought I'd update everyone on last week and show you my other kids.

Last week we went on an adventure up to Portland. Mason got to go to OMSI and see dinosaurs, the Childrens Museum, and a fire station. Believe me, he had fun. My camera died on me though, so there aren't a whole lot of pics from there, maybe mom can get some down here for me.

We got back Saturday night, and Sunday morning, Mason had to look for his Nana and Papa, but realized we were back in Winnemucca, so we had to go check on the goats, and then on ALL of his toys, every single one. And when I say check on his toys, I mean dump them all out all over the floor and pretty much cover the house with them. It looks like a Toys'r'us that was in the path of a tornado.

Sunday afternoon, I got Gracie!!! She's a nine month old golden retriever, and just a cuddly ball of fluff. She already has a new boyfriend, Marty, and gets along with Bella. She's interested in the goats, but knows she's not allowed to help me feed them. It's nice to have a companion around when I'm by myself, and now I guess I'm not talking to myslef, therefore I'm not crazy.

The pictures I'm gonna post will include some of Portland, Gracie, Billy goat (he's brown) Baby goat (who's pregnant thanks to Billy goat) and Bilk Creek. Bilk Creek is our most common fishing spot, but I don't think we've ever taken anybody there.



No comments: