Saturday, April 5, 2008

Fishing day!



Well today I got up nice and early and headed out fishing with Tyler. We decided to try a new spot, about two and a half hours away in the middle of nowhere, kinda typical for Nevada. Unfortunately, Nick the navigator turned it into a three and a half hour drive. However, we found it and set to wettin a line.

I caught one decent bass, and that's really all that happened before lunch time. After lunch though, Tyler got a good one, then about two minutes later a monster. I'll post a picture of Tyler with his brand new pride and joy, but the picture doesn't do justice. It was a really large, beautiful Nevada largemouth bass.

Well, now I'm back home, getting ready to head up to Hillsboro on Monday. I'm gonna try and get as much packing done before I get Mason, so as soon as Monday morning comes around, we'll be out the door and on our way. Don't know if I'll get a chance to put anything new up while I'm back home, so be patient please.

Hasta la pasta!

Oh, and I think I might have a little sun burn. didn't notice that until I leaned back in my chair. Oh yea.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's my boy with the big fish!