Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Beautiful Wednesday morning

Well, it's been a couple days since I wrote anything, so here's an update. I went to court on Monday, and it went extremely well. That's really all I want to say about that. Afterwards, I talked with Mom and Dad, Tyler and Jeff. Jeff came on over to my house and we had a couple whiskey's together in celebration. Monday was a long, but in the end, good day.
Yesterday after doing some work in the office, I set about getting my house ready for spring. Naturally, every drip-line system I built for my plants the year before, needed help. My sprinkler systems are all intact now, and the lawns have been fertilized. Now, if only I could get the weather to cooperate.
On a side note, I have been emailing and chatting with family a lot lately, and I want them all to know I really appreciate it. It's hard to talk to every one, and sometimes I just want to be left alone, but knowing that all of you are there, supportive, and ready to lend an ear, means a lot to me. I look forward to going to Oregon next week to see everyone, and of course being April, it's birthday time! Yea!!!!
That's all for now folks, tune in for another entry in the coming days.
Nick

1 comment:

ARrrrrr said...

Yeah, glad it went well. It's almost your birthday!