Saturday, May 17, 2008

Getting caught up...

Well, it's been a while, so I'll fill you in on what's been going on down here. Beganning of May was Tyler's bachelor party, so we went to Sunriver (which happens to be near Mt. BACHELOR!!) I'd put pictures of that up, but it's just 6 guys drinking beer trying to catch some fish, honestly, that's all.
Mason has been working on his tan out in the backyard. The weathers nice, about 90 today, so we spend as much time soakin up the rays as possible. Bri's folks were in town, so Mas had to show off his knowledge of dinosaurs to them. Pretty much had everyone laughing and amazed. I've said it before, I'm teaching him everything I know, and by the time he's four, he'll be the one teaching me things.
It's been kinda grey down here. Steve found out he has cancer, started chemo (sp?) last week. If you can say a prayer or think about him, it'd be greatly appreciated. The police in town are shaving their heads to show support, and everyone has yellow wrist bands (guys dont wear bracelets) and yellow ribbons on their anteneas.
Guess that's all for now, nothing to entertaining, just another day!!!

No comments: